Wednesday, January 25, 2012

And what about Animal Rights...

Animal rights, this sentence make feel that humans are not animals, in fact all humans seems to describe ourselves as a kind of superior been, therefore, we have different rights.
The Human believe that is the owner of this world and so, he can do what he want with animals, environment and the Word in general. In this way, “animal rights” had been created to defend animal against human exploitation.
The human ambition is not restricted to animals but also humans. Don’t have respect for nothing and no one. But it can change, animal rights defenders are the exceptions.
I’m agree with “animal rights” in general, I dislike the idea to make suffer animals (including humans).

I really like animals, I consider them interesting and fascinating. In fact I used to have a dog called “Foxy”, that was the best dog in the world, and a cat called “Simon”, that was the best cat in the world to. I used to talk with him and he answer me, but only to me not to my family. They died recently about a month ago and I feel very sad. The first in die was Simon, and a week later died Foxy. Since then be at home is not the same. But I have another pet that’s still alive, is a cat called “Fifi” and I don’t like her very much (sorry Fifi).
I always wondered how it’s feel to be an animal, an eagle or kind of bird to could fly, feel the freely wind in my face. I think that that’s the most perfect feeling that anyone could experiencing.
Is obvious that I won’t feel or think the same that I used to feel or think now, my entire world will change, but it could be interesting.
 
   

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, all animals have rights. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete