Wednesday, January 11, 2012

music

Hi, today I m going to tell you about something that is really important to me, Music.
Music for me is not just a simple couple of songs, or sounds with rhythm. Music to me is like an emotion, make me feel anger or sad, give me energy to continue an activity when I am feeling down or tired.
Personally I prefer to ear grunge music, like Pearl Jam or Alice in Chains. Because grunge contains a mixture of rebellion, sadness and emotion that most of stile music don’t have. My favorite group is Stone Temple Pilots, the vocalist have the perfect voice to sing grunge.
I particularly dislike the regeaton, that’s not music. Everyone can do regaeton, just mix a few tracks with rhythm and about sex and there you have, you are a regaeton singer.
I don’t really play any instrument, I was learning how to play guitar, but I let it because I do not have time. But I am not a bad singer; I like to sing in the shower, I know that’s different singing in a concert or a real song.
I think that music is very important to the human expression, you can say many things that you could not tell openly because political, religious or ethics consequences. Music can be one of the more important means of expression, especially in very restricted countries.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sergio!
    I like grunge music too, though it's not my favorite one. I agree with you, that reggaeton isn't real music... I love parties, but it makes me mad when the only music playing is reggaeton. I mean, I love dancing, but I think there's so many music genres you can dance...
    I really liked your post, see you soon!

    PS: I like to sing in the shower too haha

    ReplyDelete