Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Cinema

You can’t imagine what I going to talk about today!, yeah, it’s about CINEMA!! Firstly I am going to talk you about my impression about the cinema or movies. Then, I will continue telling you about my favourite movie, and why it’s what likes the most. After that, I will tell you a little of my likes and dislikes kind of movies, because not all movies are worthy to see.
Well, I don’t will lie to you, I’m not a big lover of movies, in fact, I don’t see a lot of movies. I don’t rent them and I don’t download or buy them. I’m really boring in that aspect.
About my favourite Chilean film, I don’t have one, but about movies in general I need to tell you that I had 3 favourites movies. “the lord of the ring”, because I like the fantasy world that shows the movie. “la vida es bella”, because it’s a really beautiful movie that tells us about the sacrifice of a father and the other movie that likes me is ”the road”, another movie that tells us about the great effort of a father at the end of the world to care his son.
I need to tell you that I dislike the romantic movies, because they are predictable and boring. But I really like the action, existential and fantasy movies very much.
 But if I honest with you, if someone made a movie about me it could be a sad one at the beginning, but then change the history completely, so I think that it could be a interesting movie.
That’s all for now, thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sergio =) La vida es bella is a really good movie, I like it too, so sad by the way :(

    I'm not a big fan of movies too, so I understand you haha.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete