Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Travelling!!!

I can think in only one thing, travel, travel and travel. That’s the only thing that I want to do now. I would like to travel around Chile, firstly to north of Chile and then to south. But I also I always wanted to visit Europe, specifically Rome or Greece, but I never have been to. I would like to go there to see the classical architecture and the old buildings, like Partenon or the Coliseum. And I like to make a videotape about myself travelling around those old cities. But if I realist, I would not like to live or work in those cities many time, I admit that could be great at the beginning, but then the city could lost the magic to me I think, if I go to Rome for example and if I live in there, the coliseum won’t be the same if I look it all the time, do you know what I mean. And I like to live in Chile, and travel around it; it’s a beautiful country with many landscapes. So, I really want to travel around the world but I like Chile very much.
see u.

2 comments:

  1. hahahah we think very different, because i always think to go out from Chile. When i can to travel some place i never come to Chile xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I want travel right now and I would like travel for many days or months. Also, I hope to go to Europe.

    ReplyDelete